Date: Feb. 1, 2022
Leading the Conversation on Diversity and Inclusion
Diversity and inclusion executives from Hallmark, Paypal, Microsoft, Lowe’s, and JP Morgan Chase will come together for an engaging panel-style conversation about diversity and inclusion. Panelists include:
- Alexis Kerr (Vice President, Mahogany Brand, Hallmark Cards)
- Kim Jenkins (Global Head of Diversity, Inclusion, Equity and Belonging, Paypal)
- Dr. Todd Jenkins (Global DEI Director, Microsoft/ CBRE)
- Steven Johnson (Global Director for Culture, Diversity and Inclusion, Lowe’s Companies)
- Brad Baumoel (Global Head of LGBT+ Affairs, JP Morgan Chase)
Welcome to our Table, Leadership Lessons from Executive Women
Top female diversity and inclusion executives will come together to share leadership lessons learned through their experiences. Panelists include:
- Tamberlin Golden (Executive Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, General Motors)
- Angela Thompkins (Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Consumers Energy)
- Clarinda Barnett-Harrison (Head of Equity and Inclusion, Ford Next)
- Janet Wong (Independent Board Director and Strategic Advisor)
- Lottie Holland (Director, Diversity, Inclusion, and Engagement, Stellantis)
Inclusion Infusion: Advance Your Career with The Power of Cultural Intelligence
Devoreaux Walton serves as Global Diversity and Inclusion Manager for IBM, and has been with the company for nearly six years. She will present, “Inclusion Infusion: Advance Your Career with The Power of Cultural Intelligence.”
Inclusion and Employee Engagement
Stephen Metoyer returns for a second year to speak on “Inclusion and Employee Engagement.” Metoyer is a 1991 College of Business graduate and serves as Chief Inclusion Officer for Deloitte Tax LLP. He joined Deloitte in 2006 after holding previous positions with Shell and Arthur Andersen.
Authenticity, Allyship and Advancement
Karen Perham-Lippman, Diversity and Inclusion Manager for Lumen Technologies, will present “Authenticity, Allyship and Advancement.” Perham-Lippman is a certified diversity professional who was one of 200 selected worldwide to speak in Geneva at the International Leadership Institute’s Annual Conference.
Right Brain and Left Brain: A Holistic Approach to Advancing Workplace DE&I
Scott Nycum, Chief Diversity Officer for GDIT, will present “Right Brain and Left Brain: A Holistic Approach to Advancing Workplace DE&I.” Prior to working at GDIT, he served in roles at SRA International, The Advisory Board Company, and Apex Systems.