The Davison Athletics Complex is a $22 million facility located in the south end-zone of Joe Aillet Stadium named in honor of the Davison Family of Ruston. Louisiana Tech University was able to build this 70,000 plus square foot facility through the generosity of private donors and with a fee passed by the Louisiana Tech University student body.
The Davison Athletics Complex has three different levels:
- Level 1 – Entrance to the football field for Louisiana Tech players on game day and houses the Athletic Department’s weight room and the football locker room.
- Level 2 – Main entrance to facility, with the main lobby located on the west side of the building just behind the Charles Wyly Athletic Center. Also located on the second level are the football coaches’ offices, position meeting rooms and a team meeting room for football.
- Level 3 – State-of-the-art Club Lounge, which is perfect for special events. The Club Lounge can be used by student organizations for banquets, meetings, and other on-campus special events. The public can also reserve this space which provides the perfect venue for wedding receptions, formal banquets, Christmas parties, and corporate meetings.
The Davison Athletics Complex Club Lounge has a capacity of 425 for a standing reception and 320 for a seated dinner. The Lounge has a state-of-the-art audio/visual system which includes a smart-podium, two wireless microphones, two projector screens with ceiling mounted projectors, and a sound system that can play music throughout the lounge and on the outside field patio. The Club Lounge also has 12 flat-screen televisions, wireless internet, and the option of a hard-wired internet connection included with the reservation. The Club Lounge reservation also includes the use of 50 eight-person round banquet tables and 330 padded chairs. Throughout the facility, there are other seating options available – sofas, bar-height tables with bar-height stools, plush lounge chairs in coordinating blue and red color schemes, and gray ottomans for additional seating or table usage.
The outside field patio has 302 chair-back seats, four fixed handicapped seats, and four wheelchair-accessible seats. The outside field patio has a great view of the video/scoreboard which is located in the North end-zone of Joe Aillet Stadium. The video/scoreboard can be used for an additional rental fee. Static, scrolling images, video, or a timed production can be displayed for your guests. If you are interested in using the video/scoreboard please let Allison Brister know when making your reservation.
Private Meeting Room
Our private dining and meeting room is the perfect venue for small meetings or dinners. The room can seat up to 24 guests or can be configured for a boardroom-style meeting. This room can be reserved by itself or with the entire Club Lounge. This room has a large flat screen television with presentation capabilities. The private dining and meeting room also has access to wireless internet and has a wonderful view of the Joe Aillet Stadium.
- Club Lounge rental: $1,500
- Refundable deposit: $500
- Cleaning fee (if alcohol is served or a large event): Typically $400
- Security fee: $40 per hour
- Private Meeting Room rental: $500
- Video Board/Scoreboard Fees at the Joe Aillet Stadium:
- Static or Scrolling Images: $1,250
- Video or Timed Presentation: $1,500-2,250
- Tables and chairs: 50, 60-inch round tables, 24 six-foot tables, and 330 padded banquet chairs. Each table can accommodate a maximum of eight guests.Throughout the facility, there are other seating options – sofas, bar-height tables with bar-height stools, plush lounge chairs in coordinating blue and red color schemes, and gray ottomans for additional seating or table usage.
- Audio-visual system: smart podium, two wireless microphones, two projector screens with ceiling mounted projectors and a sound system that can play music throughout the lounge and on the outside field patio. The Club Lounge also has 12 flat-screen televisions.
- Setup and teardown: staff will set the room according to your layout and tear down once the event is over.
- Housekeeping: staff will ensure the facility is clean before the start of your event and clean up after the function is over.
- Signage: placed in the lobby with the name of your event to assist guests.
- Event coordinator: professional to assist with agenda, timelines, catering, floor plans, audio visual equipment, and presentations during your event.
- Wireless internet: wireless internet and the option of a hard-wired internet connection.
Please note that a certificate of liability insurance is required to reserve facilities at the DAC.
Reserve the Davison Athletic Complex
Allison Brister Burkhardt
Special Events and Facilities Coordinator
- Sample liability insurance
- Sample contract
- Blank floor plan