The Suites Club Level is named in honor of the Chris Richardson family. It can be used by student organizations for etiquette dinners, meetings, and other on-campus special events. The public can also reserve this space which provides the perfect venue for rehearsal dinners, holiday parties, and corporate meetings.
The Suites Club Level has a capacity of 100 for a standing reception and up to 72 for a seated dinner. The Club Level has audio/visual capacities which includes a podium, a wireless microphone, 2 wall mounted television screens, 1 moveable television, and a sound system that can play music throughout the lounge. The Club Level has a wireless internet connection which is included with the reservation. The Club Level reservation also includes the use of round banquet tables, 6 foot tables, and padded chairs. Each table can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
The 13 individual luxury suites are not available for rent. There will be no access to individual suites or the Press Level when reserving the Chris Richardson Family Suite Level. From this location you will have a view of the Thomas Assembly Center.
General Fees for the Suites Club Level
- Daily Rental Cost: $750.00
- Refundable Deposit: $300.00
- Cleaning Fee: Typically $200.00
- Security Fee: $40.00 an hour per officer (Number of officers required determined by the Louisiana Tech University Chief of Police)
- Certificate of Liability Insurance: Required
- Tables and Chairs: round tables, 6 foot tables, padded chairs. Each table can accommodate a maximum of 8 guests.
- Audio/visual: a podium, a wireless microphone, 2 wall mounted television screens, 1 moveable television, and a sound system that can play music throughout the lounge.
- Setup/Teardown: staff will set the room according to your layout and tear down once the event is over.
- Housekeeping: staff will ensure the facility is clean before the start of your event and clean up after the function is over.
- Signage: will be placed in the lobby with the name of your event to assist guests with knowing which floor to take in the elevator.
- Event Coordinator: assist with agenda, timelines, catering, floor plans, audio visual, and will be present during your event.
- Wireless Internet: wireless internet connection.
Reserve the Suites Club Level
Special Events and Facilities Coordinator
- Sample liability insurance
- Sample contract